Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer is on the way.

Summer is on the way... we have only 6 more days of school and this K-5 teacher is glad. Wow, We will keep you posted with pictures. what a year it has been. I told some of the teachers I feel like I have been in survival mode all year. I know how to teach but just getting use to a new house and area and then getting back into teaching after being home for eight years and also trying to keep up with a young'un and my homework too.  Well you ladies can imagine. I feel like I have aged many years. I am looking forward to some summer fun. I am hoping I am healthier then last summer and Rachel and I have plans already for what we are going to do. The first few days...Veg around the house. Some free movies,visit in Maryland and go to Washington, DC and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes survival is good enough!
    Happy summer to y'all!

    ReplyDelete