Kathy tagged me and I will answer these but have no clue who to send these to. I hope you enjoy reading my answers.
1. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas!!! I love Christmas. I love to give gifts to people. I enjoy seeing the look on someones face when they open a gift from me. Many of the traditions my family had each year at home and the ones I am working on making with my family now. We always made tons of cookies, so we had plenty to take to school and other places we went. We always went with my Granddaddy to cut down a Christmas tree on the Saturday before Christmas so we could leave it up through Jan. 6th (my older brother's birthday). I could go on and on.....
2. Where did you go on your last vacation? Philip and I went on a cruise to Rouatan, Grand Cayman.
I went to visit family this summer.
3. What do you enjoy doing on your free time? I enjoy scrap booking, reading, and just relaxing.
4. What is your favorite Bible verse? Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
5. Have you ever been to Las Vegas if so what did you think? Yes, I have been to see Kathy, I always have a good time. Just wish the time change would not be so rough. I love looking at the hotels but hate to see the people just throwing their money away hoping to hit the jackpot.
6. What is your favorite easiest recipe that people really enjoy when you make? Lately it is stuffed shells
7. What do you like most of your occupation? Working with a wonderful teacher. Having fun as we work. Working in a Christian school where I get to teach God's Word.